Thursday, December 11, 2008

Logan High Dance Invitational

Okay, I am officially the worlds worst blogger. How do all you Moms create so many new posts? Hhhhhmmm.......let's see, maybe you don't work full time and have five kids........or maybe you do and have nothing better to do than to make me feel like a slacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway here is what everyone has been asking for, Brittny doing her thing at the Logan High School Dance Invitational. All three High Schools were there to show some of the dances they have learned so far this year. It's always fun to watch her......I filmed this with my regular camera so it's not the best recording but it will have to do.

Military......

Jazz......

5 comments:

jess said...

i love the military dances - the kick lines are my FAVE.

here's the secret to having "new" posts all the time: blog in chunks and set your posts to publish in the future...that is what i do. i don't have time for this every day...

Unknown said...

Britt is awesome!! I love that you updated---GOOD job...it takes forever for the videos but they are worth it!! We love watching em!! We need to get together soon...I am having withdrawls..I will call ya when we are over there again...I LOVE LOGAN!!
LOve ya,
Heidi

*Chelsey* said...

Good job Britt!! You look awesome!

Leslie said...

Man--I wish I could dance! What a talented girl you have.

JAY AND JOSIE WEBB FAMILY said...

You are such a good dancer, Britt!! All those years of lessons paid off!
FYI, I was in Vistauns in 1975 and 76, I know, like a century ago. If I ever come across footage I will blog it. That would be HILARIOUS! We did this funny sway march thing that Jay still imitates to this day.