Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our New Home.

Our new home!!!


Well we finally did it! We sold our house in Richmond and bought this house in Smithfield.

Yes! I finally have a front porch!!

This is the view from the front porch!
We've already seen deer.


Dining room!


Kitchen.


Living room.
--
The kids rooms are all a mess because our basement is yet to be finished.
Those pictures will come later.

View from the deck.
And yes that is hole number five, on The Birch Creek Golf Course, if you look close enough!

3 comments:

annilee said...

Yay I love it!!! And I love your front door! And of course all of your cute decorations! And how nice to have such a big garage! Congratulations on your new home! You guys deserve it!

The Russell Family said...

I love your new house! Thank you for posting pictures! I am so excited for you. Don't you love how all your stuff seems brand new when you move in to a different house? I hope I get a house someday, I want to set our condo on fire :) Next time I come up I am going to call you and come see it. You are going to love the neighborhood and that location is awesome. Congrats!!

JAY AND JOSIE WEBB FAMILY said...

Thanks for telling me about your blog. Cute! Your new house looks sooo nice, I can't wait to see it. Tell all my old neighbors hi. I think you will love the neighborhood. Nothin like new house smell :)