Saturday, April 11, 2009



Painting Eggs.......Our first time painting eggs in our new house. I thought for sure that Mariah was getting to old for it, but she insisted on doing some. She spent the most time on hers and actually was quite creative. I think Hunter had hers all done in less than 5 minutes and I had to encourage her to redo them so she did'nt insist on me cooking some more. Jackson of course tried to do his as funny as possible and Jada sat quietly and worked on hers without making a sound.



Mariah made a spaceship!

Jackson's T.V.

5 comments:

*Chelsey* said...

So cute! We are a little behind and will be painting eggs at our house AFTER Easter. Pathetic, I know. lol

Leslie said...

Hey--

We did the same ones, with sticker faces!! I still haven't posted all my easter pictures yet, maybe soon!

Julie said...

cute eggs...and WOW that is a LOT of eggs! My kids got like 4 each (you are a much nicer mom!!)

Unknown said...

HI Laura....Oh how fun...we did the coloring easter egg thing after swimming all day...and that was not a good idea cause everyone kept falling asleep on us...ugh...we loved eating em though the next day and making deviled eggs...yum!! We keep saying we need to hook up but I promise we really do....and I will make sure of it...I keep thinking things will slow down but they just don't .... I hate being Prim. Prez....ughh..I shouldn't complain...i could be in RS--YIKES!! Love ya!

annilee said...

Love the pics! Looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves! Your never to old to color eggs!