Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Arrow Of Light.


Jackson worked so hard to earn his Arrow Of Light award. His Weebelos leader worked hard too, yeah that was me. He had to complete so many more requirements in the Weebelo program than he did in the previous years before. There were three other boys in his den that earned it at the same time......that was my doing. I thought it would be so cool if they got their arrow at the same time. We held pack meeting at Mack Park in Smithfield. We had an Indian come and present the Arrow Of Light, he even did an Indian dance for the boys.



Notice that my son has the most decorated shirt...........again that was me.





4 comments:

Julie said...

ahhhh Cub Scouts...my favorite calling EVER!!! Way to go!!

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

Laura-Me and Jenna are lookin at your cute blog and love it. We miss you! Your family is so darling, We can't believe how big Jackson is!

annilee said...

Good Job Jackson! And good job to you for being such a great scouting mama! I could use some tips!

JAY AND JOSIE WEBB FAMILY said...

Congrats, Jackson....and mom :)