Friday, January 16, 2009

Snow Day

Everytime we have drove out to Richmond the kids have noticed everyone on the infamous North Cache Hill sledding. So we took the kids out for a cold day of sledding and when I say cold I mean cold. I could'nt feel my feet after standing there watching them have fun. I guess I should have went sledding too, because when they were done and I took Hunter's hat off, she was dripping wet with sweat, yuck! I guess it's hard work bringing the sleds up the hill.




Mariah and Sadie Jenny and Jada

Rylie and Hunter



Jackson and Andrew

Jackson, Andrew, Collin and Jon














4 comments:

annilee said...

Looks like fun! We have missed sledding! We are actually driving up to our friends in Park City to go sledding, and skiing over Valentine's! I may just have to pull out the moon boots!!!

*Chelsey* said...

That looks fun!! We need a safe place to take Stetson! Skylar took him out here in Newton and he was just a few inches from flying into a canal when he landed. Stets was in heaven though!!

PS-The canal incident was under Skylar's supervision AND using a homemade sled that was made from a metal wheelbarrow with skis on the bottom...TOTAL WHITE TRASH

Leslie said...

Looks like fun!! I am not brave enough to go out in the snow. I am such baby! Maybe next year cause I think Kaysen would love it!

Unknown said...

HI Laura----HOws it going guys...looks like you are having fun....We need to hook up....Aly is turning 1 can you belive it...went by too fast...I love this stage tho...she is doing fun things....Check back on the blog for her cake eating...will be funny! Love and miss you babe,
heidi