Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Valentines Dance.....


Brittny asked her favorite man of the hour, Caden Sorensen, to the Sweethearts dance at Sky View. She looked just like a princess, so grown up, I can hardly believe it. Since she was the one to do the asking, she also had to do the driving. Her dress was so big, I had to help her into the back of Dad's truck. Then we drove over to his house to get him...thank goodness he lives just down the street, she litterally had to lie down in the back. They went as a group and Kesley and Josh came to the house to pick them up at our house. The girls were beautiful of course, Oh, those dances I remember all to well.....fun times.


6 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow!! What a beautiful dress & girl!! She does look like a princess.

Leslie said...

Hey--go to thecutestblogontheblock.com. You can upload backgrounds from there. There is instructions on how to do it on that sight! I got my font from there, too (under blog secrets). There are a lot of other sights to get backgrounds from, too. Let me know if you need more help.

Angie said...

She looked just beautiful! How funny about her dress!

*Chelsey* said...

She looks beautiful! I am glad they had a good time. Her dress is amazing!

Unknown said...

OH I just love that Dress....VERY VERY Beautiful!!!! YEAH you finally updated...fun to check in on you guys...miss ya. Love your new blog background too...CUTE
HEIDI HO

Fairytale Foto's by Melanie said...

Oh my gosh she looks so GORGEOUS and grown up! We must be old ha ha! Part of me is excited for my girls to be that age and part of me is scared to death!!!