Sunday, September 27, 2009

Homecoming

Homecoming.......how would it be to be young again. Notice I changed the song to Forever Young. It was the theme for my senior year at Logan High School. The dances sure have changed since then. Now It is an all day thing, where you go somewhere fun during the day and then go to the dance at night. I do have to say I never got to go to a house as fancy as this one. All these pictures they took at her friend Mckay's house, where they ate dinner. This is also the same house they hang out at almost every weekend. Britt has such a great group of friends to hang out with, and Caden, well lets just say he's part of the family.........we love him to death!!





3 comments:

annilee said...

I love those pics! She looks beautiful as ever! Where did you get her dress? Love it!

Unknown said...

Oh Laura....they all look like Princesses....HOw beautiful...YEs I llike the house too...very nice! So did she just have fun fuN! yes things have changed since we were in school....loved the song choice....that was one of my favs! Looks like she is living hte fairy tale! Love you miss you...P.S....We don't have UEA thats Utah...we are in Idaho dangit...but we get our Fridays off..loving that!!!

*Chelsey* said...

Her dress is amazing and she looks beautiful!! Cute pics Brit!