Thursday, September 24, 2009

Mariah's friends.

Mariah had the hardest time when we moved, but it was'nt long before she discovered the cutest bunch of girls ever. They love to just be crazy and giggle and do all the things we could go back and do again if we could. They love to get together at night and play night games. They sit in her room forever painting toenails and fingernails. It is so important to find good friends and I am so proud of her for choosing girls that come from good familys and have good standards. I never have to worry when they are together. What fun times they have to look forward to.....and don't forget...........boys will soon come into the picture.










4 comments:

Julie said...

I remember night games almost EVERY weekend!! What a blast & how fun to have all of those friends. I need to move back there!!

EricNatBritt said...

Oh I just love that Ash has a friend like Mariah. I hope they stay friends for a long time to come. I know Ash just loves Mariah.

Unknown said...

Mariah is sooo cute...What fun pictures...YOu are the funnest mom and coolest and cutest....How fun...good for her...I am glad she remembers she is a child of GOD...little cuties!! growing up Laura...too fast...mine too....I keep telling them I have to just enjoy them now cause soon they will be gone on their missions and then getting married and having kids of their own! ENJOY the Moment!!!! Love you guys!

*Kristin* said...

Hey Griffin family this is Kristin Ashlee Rigbys sister i like to check your blog once in a while all your kids are growing up so fast! I must say all your girls are so cute! I am so glad that ash has found such a good friend! Mariah is such a good girl I can rember when she first came to play with ash they were so little! cute pics your blog is so cute! you can check mine out it is jesskrispearce.blogspot.com